About Oscar Acoustics
We have the most extensive ranges of recycled, seamless acoustic decorative finishes for the control of noise reverberation in buildings, offering superb acoustics without compromising on design.
Architectural acoustic finishes
- SonaSpray and Oscar Elite seamless acoustic spray, plasters and decorative coatings
- Acoustic isolation hangers and soundproofing systems for the prevention of noise transfer between walls and ceilings
- Acoustic thermal treatment for basement car parks, balconies and cantilever buildings
- Acoustic thermal loose fill
- Evo-Panels a unique acoustic panel designed specifically for low level, in high impact locations such as sports halls and factories
- Acoustic building blocks
- Acoustic fins
Cellulose fibres manufactured by ICC are made from recycled material and are non-hazardous.
Our applied acoustic finishes are installed by our specialist, in-house installation teams.
Our service includes free acoustic appraisals. Contact us here for more details.
Oscar Acoustics guarantee that our acoustic products will expand any of the criteria contained within the latest building regulations Part E. We have complete acoustic solutions available for all sectors including universities/schools, offices, film/television studios, music theatres, sports arenas, industrial, leisure centres, entertainment venues, restaurants and much more!
Oscar Acoustics is a division of Oscar Engineering Ltd.