Book your RIBA Approved Acoustics CPD
Oscar Acoustics have a RIBA approved CPD which you can book through us directly or via the below link:
This CPD outlines:
- Explanation/Demonstration of sound, sound frequencies, reverberation and noise.
- Building Regs Part E requirement for reverberation controls in schools and common areas.
- Part E used as good practice for non-school applications.
- The importance of low frequency reverberation control for hearing impaired people.
- An overview of the pros and cons of the range of passive and resonating solutions.
Contact us here to discuss your CPD with one of our helpful team today.