Get in touch
Crowhurst Barn, Unit 4, Crowhurst Lane, West Kingsdown, Kent, TN15 6JE, England
Mon – Fri 09.00 – 17.00
Join our social media networks
...for informative videos on building acoustics, soundproof ceilings, noise control for buildings and our funny video series, 'Oscar Ellie Explains' where our very own 3 year old Oscar Ellie explains different acoustic facts in each short 25 second video!
Our, 'Diversity in sound & reverberation control in buildings' CPD outlines:
- Explanation/demonstration of sound, sound frequencies, reverberation and noise.
- Building Regs Part E requirement for reverberation controls in schools and common areas.
- Part E used as good practice for non-school applications.
- The importance of low frequency reverberation control for hearing impaired people.
- An overview of the pros and cons of the range of passive and resonating solutions.
Crowhurst Barn, Unit 4, Crowhurst Lane, West Kingsdown, Kent, TN15 6LE, England