Social Media Networks:
Click here to subscribe to our Social Media Networks
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for informative videos on building acoustics and noise control for buildings and also for our new funny video series, 'Oscar Ellie Explains' where our very own 3 year old Oscar Ellie explains different acoustic facts in each short 25 second video!
RIBA Approved Acoustics CPD
Oscar Acoustics have a RIBA approved CPD called, ‘Diversity in sound reverberation control in buildings’.
This CPD will outline:
- Explanation/Demonstration of sound, sound frequencies, reverberation and noise.
- Building Regs Part E requirement for reverberation controls in schools and common areas.
- Part E used as good practice for non-school applications.
- The importance of low frequency reverberation control for hearing impaired people.
- An overview of the pros and cons of the range of passive and resonating solutions.
Call or email us to discuss Acoustic CPD options for your business with one of our helpful team.
How to find us:
Crowhurst Barn, Crowhurst Lane, West Kingsdown, Kent, TN15 6JE, England