Iso-Mount - RIBA J PiP webinar
Ben Hancock, Managing Director of Oscar Acoustics appearing as a guest speaker on RIBA PiPs Housing Webinar February 2021, exploring the Oscar Iso-Mount range that provides class leading soundproof ceiling performance with minimum height loss.
With a design background, an eye for detail and extensive product knowledge, Ben has assisted architects and contractors in bringing concepts and designs to fruition whilst building lasting relationships. Along with his Father John Hancock, who founded Oscar Acoustics, they developed the high performance Iso-Mount acoustic ceiling hanger range. The Iso-Mount offers unrivalled sound transfer reduction between floors, bringing serenity to any space, from houses and flats to offices, shops and restaurants.
Advantages of the Oscar Iso-Mount soundproof ceiling range:
- Class leading acoustic performance.
- Achieves a fire rating of up to 90 minutes where required.
- Achieves (better than), compliance with British building regs Document E for airborne & impact sound.
- Uses widely available standard clip-on steel channels.
- Installed entirely from the room below with no disruption to the room above.
- Appears no different to a standard plastered ceiling once complete.
- Fast and simple clip together soundproof ceiling installation.
- Height adjustable, allowing for flat ceilings across uneven joists.