How reverberation can be reduced with SonaSpray acoustic finishes
SonaSpray acoustic spray absorbs sound energy instead of reflecting it, reducing reverberation times and overall noise levels within a space, giving all important clarity to speech and music. SonaSpray is the perfect solution to reduce reverberation across all sectors including offices, restaurants, schools, auditoria, stadia, film studios, sports halls, concerts and so much more.
Benefits of SonaSpray for reducing reverberation
- Achieves M1 certification for Building Materials emissions.
- Class 0 to BS476 & B-s1,d0 fire rating (full fire test reports available on request). View full fire ratings.
- Contributes up to 17 points to the overall LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) rating of a project.
- Product specific Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) to ISO 14025 available.
- SonaSpray adhesive provides a strong and resilient bond.
- Can be applied to virtually any substrate configuration.
- Insulates by creating dead air macroscopic spaces between and within the hollow cellulose fibres.
- Spray directly onto plasterboard, concrete, steel sheet and most other surfaces.
SonaSpray K-13 throughout Herbal House offices. Credit to BW Workplace Experts, TP Bennett & Tom Green Photography.
How reverberation can be reduced sustainably
SonaSpray acoustic sprays are not only effective in reducing reverberation within a space. It will contribute towards many sustainable design and health certification systems including BREEAM, SKA, Living Building Challenge and adds up to 17 points towards the LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) rating of a project. It is also GREENGUARD Gold Certified compliance for Indoor Air Quality which means it meets the highest welfare standards.
For more information on how reverberation can be reduced or if you have any questions regarding building acoustics you can call us direct on 01474 854902 or fill in our contact us form and a member of our friendly team will get back to you as soon as possible.