RIBA approved acoustics CPD by Oscar Acoustics
Diversity in sound reverberation control in buildings - RIBA approved acoustic CPD
Our new 'Diversity in sound & reverberation control in buildings' CPD outlines:
- Explanation/demonstration of sound, sound frequencies, reverberation and noise.
- Building Regs Part E requirement for reverberation controls in schools and common areas.
- Part E used as good practice for non-school applications.
- The importance of low frequency reverberation control for hearing impaired people.
- An overview of the pros and cons of the range of passive and resonating solutions.
Please click here if you are interested in booking, or alternatively, please call 01474 854902 and speak to one of our team.